I got a great package the other day! Why was it great you might ask??? 2 reasons:
- It was FILLED with Chocolate
- It represents a GREAT cause!
Endangered Species Chocolate Foundation’s mission is empowering individuals to create solutions that sustain species, habit and humanity.
They make charitable donations in 3 ways:
- Providing Grants to nonprofits that fulfill the requirements of the Endangered Species Chocolate 10% Give Back application process
- Funding and providing volunteers for on-the-ground projects focused on creating solutions that sustain species, habitat and humanity in the areas where Endangered Species Chocolate cacao is grown.
- Aiding cacao farmers in the company’s farming communities intimes of crisis.
Endangered Species Chocolate has committed to donating 10% of net profits to help support species, habitat and humanity. PLEASE check them out and help support! 🙂
Sooo delicious! All of the 3 oz. milk and dark chocolate bars are made with ethically traded, shade-grown cacao and all-natural ingredients.
Their All-Natural bars are certified Gluten-Free and they have a huge selection of Vegan bars as well–the one I ate was one of them!
I’m cutting it short tonight. I met a great friend for coffee after work today and we ended up talking for hours–so much fun! But now it is time for BED!
Hope everyone had a great day! The week is ALMOST over! 🙂